Friday, March 1, 2013

And the Winner is.....


BOOTS! BOOTS!  BOOTS!

There's just something about a new pair of boots.  Its the smell the minute you take them out of the box.  You stick your nose into the boot and just sniff away!  I love it!  

My favorite candle is actually Tyler Candle Company's "COWBOY" candle, because it smells like a new pair of boots!  
Some may call me a boot junkie!
I get my fix on new pair of tooled leather kicks.



My closet is intermingled with Corrals, Old Gringos, Laredos and Lamas, just to name a few.  I plan my wardrobe for the day by first determining which pair of boots I will wear.  Yes, I even have rain boots!  

But one thing that really chaps my hide is all of these "We're giving away a pair of boots" posts I see on facebook.  Day in, and day out, there's a new pair, a new post.  Some are even a $500+ pair, mind you.  But honestly, does anyone ever REALLY win those boots?  Do they ever REALLY announce the winner?  Do we see a photo of that winner putting those leather lovlies on their pretty little feet?  No....No we don't.  And we're putting our foot BOOT down!


(So...I did this)

I decided that we, THE BARN, were going to do a bonafide, real-deal, boot giveaway.  Not a no-name pair, not a faux-leather wanna be pair, but a genuine, tried & true pair of Tony Llamas!  These bad boys are handmade leather boots with a leather sole.  They can be worn with absolutely anything.  Can be dressed up, or dressed down.  
Dresses or shorts, they look good with it all.






So enough kicking the dirt, let's get down to brass tacks....
We put all of the SHARES in hat and picked one sweet little ole name.  Then....we made sure that person also was a FAN of our page.  And when the crieteria were met, we are so proud to announce the winner of our Fabulous Boot Giveaway.....

She's cuter than a little red wagon of speckled pups......

Aww...aren't they cute!
here name is.....   

but wait.......before you go huffing off, changing your browser window, know this:  We will do this again!  I LOVE BOOTS and I want to share the love!  So pretty please keep up with The Barn.  We love our fans and want you to know that we REALLY do giveaway boots :)

Don't cry if you don't win!  We will do it again....and again....and again.

Ok, without further ado.....
The winner is Rachel Morgan Vandevender!
Rachel.....message us on Facebook with your SIZE purdy please and we'll HOOK A GIRL UP!

Love ya'll,
XOXO-

Lesleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment