Wednesday, March 14, 2012

B to the A-R-N!

Hard at work...yes we are!
I'm ecstatic at the progress that's been made in the last 2 days!  You can now actually start to tell what it is going to look like....kind of, but not totally.  There's still lots to be done, don't get me wrong...but the barn is definitely taking shape and taking on some attitude.  Yes, this barn has some major attitude!

The Barn...getting closer!
It's almost as if once we get out there and start working, we get in such a groove that we look down and it's 7pm.  Those days are exhausting but so rewarding.  I love taking pictures at 7am, then again at 7pm to remind myself how much got done that day.


My spur of the moment "I'm gonna build another swing" swing... this is where I take my breaks now!
This is our other swing.  Remember it from our Fall Photo Shoot?

I don't think this blog allows enough characters to tell you about my laundry list of things still to be done.  But we are quickly marking through them.

Remember my "Girl Power" Bridge?  It's pretty close to complete!

We have many fabulous weddings on the forefront, but we are also beginning to plan our Open Barn Event that will take place in July.  You will definitely want to score an invite to this event!  A few things on our program will be live music, yummy food, gorgeous details & fabulous people.  It's not just a wedding Open House, it's open to everyone.  

Get Your Little Ol' Self On The INVITE List!
We're starting a super fun new way to get  your little grubbies on an invitation to this event.  It's called our "Tell Us Your Story" contest.  Everyone is welcome to participate...if you aren't yet engaged, you're engaged, or you've been married for 12 years....we want to hear your story (or your dream story) about how you met your special someone or how he/she popped the question....or how you dream they will pop the question.  Everything is game!
The story with the most "LIKES" will win - so be sure and ask your friends to "LIKE" your story!




That's all for now Barn Heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment