Thursday, February 2, 2012

For the LOVE....it's February!


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....

Happy February Everyone!!!  This is the month of LOVE....Awwww!  And so i'm going to be talking about random things I LOVE!  I love all these crazy things below.  Some may be related to the barn, others, may just be fun things I'm loving right now.  So, allow me to begin...

Of course, first and foremost, I LOVE my God!


LOVE my Valentine....He's cuddly, he's rugged, he's rough, he was country, when country wasn't cool.  He can be silly, he can be serious, he can drive a tractor!  He loves Willy, Waylon, George, Pat, Merle & Daugherty (I can't relate to the latter, but whatever floats his boat).
My Valentine
LOVE my little duder....He's sweet, he's tough, he's silly.  He loves pirates, horses, 4 wheelers & dirt bikes, and most of all, he loves his mama!!
My Little Duder

LOVE the progress of the barn...This is the latest picture I have.  It's even further along than this picture, but I haven't had the opportunity to get outside with my camera lately.  We are actually getting ready to start putting TIN on the roof.  Hot Diggity Dog!
It's coming along quite nicely...


LOVE wedding cake cupcakes from THE CAKE PLACE!  Ummm, they have this ridiculous raspberry filling in them that Lauren concocted herself and they are To. Die. For!
Heaven in a paper wrapper...


LOVE this pendant and wish my valentine would buy it for me (etsy...$28...hint hint).  
I'ts a barn door pendant.  I absolutely aDOOR it! Ha ha...I'm a dork.

This is fabulous...

LOVE my new mascara....silly I know, but when I find mascara that works on my eyes, I shout it from the rooftops!!  It's called "They're Real" and it's made by Benefit.  You can buy it at Sephora, Ulta or online.  It makes you look like you wear false lashes and stays on.  I absolutely LOVE it!

I highly recommend...

LOVE pink and red together - it makes me happy


LOVE designing delightful events in barns...and I cannot wait to create some barn masterpieces this year! 

LOVE going to the beach - it recharges my batteries and I always return pumped up and ready to go!
This is our spot...our little slice of happiness!

LOVE change.  This may sound weird, and lots of people hate change, but I love it.  Probably the only constant in this world is that things change.  This is the whole reason why I got into business for myself..I cannot stand working on the same thing, seeing the same thing day in and out, etc.  This is why unique things catch my eye - making each event something new and different from the last one.  From changing my hairstyle, to my decor style, to changing my Old Gringos....I love change!!
Hello Lover...
My trusty old go-to boot...when in doubt, I wear this one!


LOVE all of our BARN fans and brides who will be getting married here in the upcoming months.  Each wedding is going to be so unique and fabulous - I absolutely cannot wait.  The suspense is killing me!!!
I also love burlap things...


These are just a few of the many things I LOVE!  Take the time and celebrate the things you love this month.

That's all for now barn heads....thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment