Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Take a Leap!

I know I must be crazy - 2 blog posts in one week!
This post really has nothing to do with The Barn, but I wanted to share it.  I've always received most of my creative nudges (sometimes shoves) from people in my industry that I admire or find inspiring.  If I can "nudge or shove" at least 1 person to take their leap....then I'm a happy camper!  So if you have a bucket list, or a list of any kind, today's your day to cross something off.

+++++++++++++++


Well, it's not everyday that you get to post a blog on February 29th, so I thought I would share my thoughts today with my readers.

It's LEAP DAY!

Every 4 years there is 1 day dedicated to taking a leap (i'm sure it isn't really dedicated to that, but I totally think it should be).  So take your leap today.....


.....start that business you've always wanted
.....say I Love You to that special someone
.....begin that diet/workout/lifestyle change to better your health
.....pick up the phone and make that call
.....pop the question
.....say yes
.....plan that trip
.....go out on a limb
.....grab the bull by the horns

However big or small that "thing" or "leap" is, don't put off 'til tomorrow what can be done today.  Take a leap!
What's the worst that could happen?   I guarantee it's no worse than not knowing what could've been!  
I've taken many leaps in my life and then stood back and scratched my head and thought "what on earth did I just do?"  But, I've always learned from my experiences and become stronger because of my craziest leaps.

Happy Leap Day.....from one self-proclaimed, serial-leaper!




No comments:

Post a Comment