Friday, January 13, 2012

It's Friday! aka "Putting Up Truss" Eve...

It's Friday - and even though I've been out of school for (well, let's just say) quite a while, I still get really stoked about Fridays!

We have a big weekend ahead of us.  This weekend the truss will be going up on the barn - FINALLY!  It's either been a weather issue, a supply issue or a labor issue, but now all of the pieces are in place and it is happening.

Hopefully I'll get to operate some heavy machinery (mwahahaha - evil laugh)!!
Regardless, I'm going to don my pink coveralls (not yet bedazzled), and work with the best of them!
Mine are a teensy bit darker pink, but this is them!  Yeah, I know...uber stylish!
Available at Tractory Supply


This is a picture of the barn now - before the truss is all up, and I'll post one next week of the after ;o)


That's all for today barn heads!  Go put on your leg warmers, your boots, your gloves, your stylish hat & scarf, grab a hot coffee and have a Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment