Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Today's Blah Blah Blog....

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggity dog!  The sun is out and it was 70 degrees yesterday!  Today isn't looking like it's going to be as promising (temperature-wise) but the sun is still shining and there are no clouds in the sky.  
It's so much prettier with leaves on the trees - I'm ready for spring!

I didn't post a blog yesterday because, honestly, I'm still getting used to this whole "blogging" thing.  I read a lot of peoples & businesses' blogs but I have never written one.  I enjoy getting to share more in-depth info about the barn...more than can be posted on our Facebook.

Speaking of that sweet little barn, we worked our tales off this weekend.  We got most of the truss up.  We still lack a few of them, but those should go up this week without a hitch.  Once that truss is up, then that means we can begin putting tin on the roof.  I'm really excited about that!  We will then have something that resembles a barn ;o)

Didn't we just do a photo shoot?  Wow...time flies!
We are already talking about our Spring photo shoot that will take place in May.  It is going to have a fabulous theme...something I have not seen to much of, which I like!   I enjoy doing things you don't see too often.   But, here's a little hint...I bet you still can't guess it.




Are you thinking of getting married at The Barn?  Then, you better get busy pinning....
We encourage all of our brides to get on Pinterest and pin, pin pin!  If you are not on Pinterest, then get your tail on there.  It is a virtual pin-board to post your favorite and dream-worthy pictures that you find on the internet (or you can upload your own).  You must be invited to join Pinterest, so if you need an invite, let us know and we'll send you one.  If you are a bride-to-be, or plan on getting married anytime soon, you should definitely be on there.  There are really some amazing posts and some pictures that really inspire you to get crafty!  (Be sure and follow us on Pinterest)




She called me a barn head....what the heck?!
That's all for today my little barn heads!  
The story behind barn heads is this.  My little boy is 4 and he follows words he likes to say (some of them he's not supposed to say) with the word "head" like silly head, poopy head, stupid head, mommy head, and so on.  I'm not sure why kids do this - he thinks it's just hilarious though and he laughs like a, well....like a silly head!
SO, barn head is truly a term of endearment :o)

Adios barn heads!



No comments:

Post a Comment